Jaisalmer, also known as the golden city, is home to a beautiful fort, desert, and Havelis. If you want to spend nights under the sky full of stars, enjoy the day amid mesmerising architecture, and explore the Thar Desert, then Jaisalmer is the best vacation spot and booking a tour from the best Jaisalmer tour packages is your best option.
Jaisalmer is great for spending some days with your family and friends. You can relish the Rajasthani culture and experience the thrill of desert safari. Travgenix has some fantastic packages at the most reasonable rates to make your trip perfect.
From budget to luxury, India’s best travel agencies like Travgenix Travel Solutions offers all kinds of packages. We are one of the leading travel agencies that provide a thrilling and phenomenal vacation experience.
Best Jaisalmer Trip Packages For A Tour to Remember:
Jaisalmer Tour Package for 3 Days
The Jaisalmer tour package for 3 days is the best tour option if you want to explore Rajasthan’s best attractions in a quick span of time.
Jaisalmer Honeymoon Package
This Jaipur Jodhpur Jaisalmer Tour Package is best for honeymoon couples or families looking to dive into the royal feel of Jaisalmer with Jodhpur and Jaipur.
Jaisalmer Mini Tour Package for Couples
These Jaisalmer tour packages are for travelers who are really in a hurry :p
Day 1: Welcome to Sam
- The check-in time for the resort is 4:00 pm. Once you arrive at the campsite, you will be greeted with a non-alcoholic beverage.
- Take a stroll after some relaxation to admire the beauty of the golden, glistening dunes. Hit the desert for a thrilling camel ride and observe the sun setting.
- After the thrilling camel safari, go on a jeep safari for adrenaline dunes bashing.
- Afterwards, enjoy cultural performances like folk dancing, traditional music, and much more. You can also join them and set the night on fire.
- It is time to relish the savoury Rajasthani dinner.
- End your night with a bonfire.
Day 2: Time for Departure
Start your morning with the beauty of sam village, and after breakfast, it is time for the departure.
This fantastic package starts from INR 1799/- per person. There are two variants of this package.
Camping with Camel: INR 1799/- Per Person
Camping with Camel and Jeep Safari: INR 2399/- Per Person
Udaipur Jodhpur Jaisalmer Tour
Day 1: Arrival At The City Of Lakes (Udaipur)
- After meeting our representative at a prearranged location, our representative will escort you to the hotel.
- After resting, you will visit the splendid Sajjangarh Fort and Hanging Gardens.
- After that, you will visit Gulab Bagh and quickly stop at Jag Mandir near Lake Pichola.
- Then you will explore the rose garden, zoo, and Fateh Sagar Lake.
- In the evening you will visit the local market for some shopping and then return to the hotel.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Udaipur
- After breakfast, you will visit Sahelion-ki-Bari, City Palace, and Crystal Gallery in Fateh Sagar Palace.
- You can take a boat ride over the captivating Lake Pichola or Fateh Sagar Lake in the evening.
- Your last destination for day two will be Under the Sun Aquarium.
Day 3: Udaipur to Jodhpur
- After breakfast, our representative will escort you to Jodhpur. You will reach Jodhpur by the afternoon.
- After checking in and some rest, you will visit Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, and Balsamand Lake.
- You can also go to Umaid Bhawan Palace and the Ghanta Ghar bazaar if you wish. This wraps our day in Jodhpur.
Day 4: Jodhpur to Jaisalmer
- After breakfast, pack your bags to leave for Jaisalmer.
- You will make a quick stop at Jaisalmer War Memorial on the way.
- After reaching the hotel and taking some rest, you will explore Jaisalmer Fort.
- You can also shop from the local market in the fort. Your fourth day ends here.
Day 5: Sightseeing in Jaisalmer
- Visit Thar Desert, Jaisalmer Fort, Gadisar Lake, Patwon ki haveli, Nathmal ki haveli, and Salim Singh ki haveli.
- Take a camel ride to the stunning Sam Sand Dunes to view the captivating sunset.
- Check into a desert camp to stay and enjoy cultural performances like folk dancing, traditional music, and much more.
- Enjoy delectable and irresistible Rajasthani food and camp in the desert for the night in Jaisalmer.
Day 6: Jaisalmer to Jodhpur and Departure
Leave the desert camps after breakfast and start your next journey in the direction of Jodhpur. Your journey has ended, yet you are still carrying pleasant memories.
This spectacular package starts from INR 21840/- per person. There are three variants of this package.
- Semi Deluxe Package: INR 21840/- Per Person.
- Deluxe Package: INR 26260/- Per Person.
- Super Deluxe Package: INR 32077/- Per Person.
Travgenix’s team of seasoned travellers created these unique Jaisalmer tour packages to provide you with a once-in-a-lifetime experience with top attractions of Jaisalmer. What are you still holding out for? Book a trip now to the golden city of Rajasthan.